Nissan Oil Change Service at Baker Nissan servicing Houston, Katy, Cypress and Sugar Land.
When you own and love a Nissan vehicle, you want to keep your car in the best shape possible, and an oil change is the best way to guarantee that your car will keep running like new for years to come. You can easily schedule your next oil change service at Baker Nissan or by calling 281-800-5347 or using our service scheduler, where our expert technicians will make sure your car continues to work perfectly. Our Baker Nissan Service technicians use only quality filters in our oil changes, and we include a complimentary car wash with your service. All in all, our service technicians offer a value that can't be beat, so come in to Baker Nissan today!
From advanced diagnostics to state-of-the-industry tools and technologies specifically designed for your Nissan vehicle, every step of the oil change process has been designed with efficiency, speed and performance in mind. Our technicians also perform a complimentary multi-point inspection while you’re in to help preserve the performance of your Nissan vehicle.Genuine Nissan Oil Filters have an anti-drainback valve that helps keep oil in the filter when the engine is not running. This helps reduce engine wear on start-up.
You actually save money!
- You get quality motor oil
- You get a lubed chassis
- You get a multi-point inspection
- You get parts from Nissan factories
- You get a nationwide warranty
- You get competitive pricing
- You get factory trained Nissan technicians
- You get your money's worth
An engine with little or no wear may get by on 7,500 mile oil changes. But as an engine accumulates miles, blow-by increases, dumping more unburned fuel into the crankcase (which dilutes the oil), in turn causing accelerated wear and engine problems, including: loss of performance and fuel economy as well as increased emissions and oil consumption. Thus, for peak performance you'll want your vehicle to have an oil. Baker Nissan provides this essential service to all of our clients in Harris County. And no one knows your vehicle better.
When determining when to schedule your next oil change service at Baker Nissan, suggest taking this into consideration: how you drive, the condition and age of the engine, the external environment you drive in, and the amount of stop-and-go versus highway driving. If you are unsure feel free to ask a technician at your factory authorized dealer, Baker Nissan.
What is known is that regularly changing your oil is crucial for vehicle health. Due to the high operating temperatures of the engines, oil goes thermal breakdowns, becoming less effective as a lubricant. When the oil stops lubricating, parts of the engine rub together and wear each other out, leading to costly repairs and replacements.
It's Time: Oil & Filter Change
Keeping up with your Nissan factory-recommended oil and filter change schedule is important for maintaining vehicle performance. And nobody does it better than our factory-trained technicians at Baker Nissan. We use the factory-recommended synthetic or conventional oil best suited to your vehicle and Genuine Nissan oil filters. And we don’t stop there. We also perform a complimentary multi-point vehicle inspection while you’re in to make sure you’re safe on the road. Come see us today at Baker Nissan for your oil and filter change and leave happy.
- Available in 5W-30 GF-5 SN Plus
- Helps reduce engine wear and corrosion under most operating conditions
- Helps control thermal breakdown and deposit formation
- Available in 0W-20 GF-5 SN Plus
- Protects against sludge, engine rust and corrosion
- Designed to help extend engine life in vehicles of all ages
- Synthetic 0W-20 required for most newer model Nissan vehicles
- Available in 0W-20, 5W-30 and 0W-40 GF-5 SN Plus
- Advanced full synthetic formula keeps your engine running like new
- Provides outstanding overall performance to help extend engine life
- Mobil 1 0W-40 is chosen as the factory fill oil for the Nissan GT-R